Cell Modification: Tour for SHS Students
Login or register to access the course
Cell specialization (or modification or differentiation) is actually a process that occurs after cell division where the newly formed cells are structurally modified so that they can perform their function efficiently and effectively. Although you might need to explore deeper knowledge about cell modification.
At the end of the lesson, you must be able to:
- Define cell modification;
- Describe the three types of cell modification;
- Characterize apical, basal and lateral cell modifications; and
- Give examples of apical, basal and lateral cell modifications.
What Will I Learn?
- Cell Modification
- Types and Examples of Cell Modification
- Apical Modification
- Basal Modification
- Lateral Modification
Topics for this course
Assessment #1 (Cell Modification)
About the instructors
If you're a high school student taking up a Science subject, I can help you understand everything you need to know so you can passed in your course!