Now that summer is fast approaching, most students are looking for ways on how to earn money! Even though you’re just a student, there are many options for you to earn money.
Instead of spending your time on social media, you can do any of the following:
1. Find an online job. Nowadays, online jobs are in high demand. Aside from becoming a freelancer, encoder, or marketing assistant, many clients are looking for students or skilled remote workers who can help them with their social media posts or email.
2. Do online selling. The good thing about online selling is that they don’t check on your age. You can do buy and sell, or create Shopee & Lazada accounts. You can definitely earn from doing it at home.
3. Sign up as a financial consultant. As long as you’re at least 18 years old, you can work as a financial advisor. Of course, you have to pass the test or exam in order to get your license.
4. Be a content creator. It takes time to earn as a content creator. However, you may start building your audience to get payments on ads, affiliations or sponsorship.
5. Join internship programs. As interns, the company will provide you allowance. You may not get a high salary but at least, you’re able to gain experience from what you’re doing. Allowance is just a bonus!
If you have other job ideas, comment down below.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Please log in or register to reply to this learning.