- June 11, 2020 at 6:53 PM #23745Vincent GuttierezParticipant
When we say elements of communication, we pertain to the the individual component that makes up the communication.
There are six common elements of communication.
1. Sender- someone who sends or transfer ideas, thoughts, emotion to someone.
2. Encoding- the act of turning your ideas into something that the other person will understand (ideas to language)
3. Message- this carries the ideas
4. Decoding- the act of interpreting ideas
5. Receiver- someone who decodes the idea and make response
6. Feedback- response to message that in interpreted
There are other elements but these are the common ones. You can comment below if you want to add ideas. Thanks.
PLease login or register to reply to this learning.