Adventure inside the Cell: Tour for SHS Students
- Please note that this course has the following prerequisites which must be completed before it can be accessed
- Introduction to Biology
Login or register to access the course
How many times have you heard the word “cell”? Although you are familiar with this concept, you might need to explore more.
Let this course tour you into an adventure inside the cell!
In this chapter, you will easily learn the following:
- Describing a cell;
- Explaining the postulates of the cell theory;
- Identifying parts of the microscope and their functions;
- Describing the structure, and function of major and subcellular organelles inside the cell;
- Differentiating prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells according to their distinguishing features; and
- Citing key examples of eukaryotic and prokaryotic cells.
Bonus: We have Q&A portion in the course! If you want to interact with me, you may ask anything! Your call!
Don’t forget to take the free course entitled Introduction to Biology!
What Will I Learn?
- Definition of cell
- Difference between animal and plant cell
- Brief history of cell discovery
- Three postulates of cell theory
- Cell organelles
- Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic cell
- Specialized Eukaryotic cell
Topics for this course
Lesson 1: Cell
Lesson 2: Microscopy
Lesson 3: Cell Structure and Function
Lesson 4: Prokaryotic vs. Eukaryotic Cell
Diversity of Cells00:30:00
About the instructors
If you're a high school student taking up a Science subject, I can help you understand everything you need to know so you can passed in your course!